Monday, August 13, 2012

Queen Square Farmers Market–August Edition

I realize I’ve used this link for post about Farmer’s Markets before, but i still love it:

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/01/18/5-farmers-markets/

The next chance to buy fresh food in Queen Square is this Sunday, August 19, 2012.

I love the City Market and think it offers something valuable to Saint John, but believe the monthly Queen Square Market provides something special to the city.  As someone with a car I’ve ventured out to the Kingston Markets a few times this year, and was fortunate to visit the Fredericton Market and Fredericton Northside Market with friends this weekend.  I got some great eats at these markets (including pure fresh cranberry juice), and know after last month’s Queen Square Market I’ll get some great edibles here. 

I am pumped to get great food within walking distance.

See you there.

No comments:

Custom Search



About Me

My photo
This is the account used for updating the Urban Plans for Saint John Blog.