Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cycling from the uptown to UNB

When I was studying at the Tucker Park Campus of UNB I ventured to the school on my bicycle a fair amount during spring and summer sessions. I lived on the east side and would face the challenge of Foster Thurston or, time permitting, would cut through Rockwood Park.

I’ve biked to the campus from uptown a few time since moving to the urban core (though not as a student with a backpack and a schedule).

I’m interested in the proposal to better link the uptown and the university (along with other north end communities).  Right now a student cyclist would be using a mishmash of streets and routes, some more appropriate for safe travel than others. It will be good to see a more unified route intended for safer travel.

No comments:

Custom Search



About Me

My photo
This is the account used for updating the Urban Plans for Saint John Blog.